About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by !! I am a wife to an amazing husband and a mom of 2 wonderful kids ages 7 and 9. Living in Pembroke Pines, Fl. Being grateful everyday to God, for the wonderful family he has given me. Sharing ownership of our urgent care with my loving husband.I love to make cards, and bake. I love to learn different things. Finding time to do everything is always a challenge, but I sure love doing it.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Liz: Case Study Challenge #50



I wanted to share my card which inspired me this week Case Study challenge . It is my friend's birthday tomorrow, at the orthopedic office I work at. So, seeing the challenge from case study, it inspired my to make this card. Liz Loves flowers and butterflies.So I focused on roses from the PTI collection from year of flowers. I wanted the rose and butterflies to have a 3D feeling. I first stamped the rose on the card and embossed it with Sprinkle and sparkle "in the Lake" blue. Then I Stamped again the Rose on shimmer cream cardstock; then embossed it again. I punched out the butterflies from Martha Stewart punches. and Sprayed it with Tattered Angel Mist. I think the card was fun to do and Liz, Loved the card.

Next
Strawberry cream cake topped with white chocolate covered Strawberries.


These were an actual hit at work. The staff loved it. It was really moist and very light.



I only made 1 dozen and they disappeared so quickly.
As you can see a very happy friend. Till Next Time,

Diana

7 comments:

  1. I love the tonal blues in your card, Diana. AND you have me drooling over your cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy......both the card and that cupcake lol. I just adore the colours you have used and the butterflies are pretty establishments. Thanks for playing at CASE Study this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! The butterflies are just perfect. Thanks for playing along at CASE Study.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey D, this is beautiful. Love the tone on tone effect and you know my weakness...butterflies! :) I have an award for you on my blog, pls stop by to pick it up when you get a chance.

    P.S. I delivered your message to Abey...just got back from Naples...a little surprise getaway for him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, love the flowers and sweet butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Case Study this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...