About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by !! I am a wife to an amazing husband and a mom of 2 wonderful kids ages 7 and 9. Living in Pembroke Pines, Fl. Being grateful everyday to God, for the wonderful family he has given me. Sharing ownership of our urgent care with my loving husband.I love to make cards, and bake. I love to learn different things. Finding time to do everything is always a challenge, but I sure love doing it.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Case Study Challenge #71


First of All I wanted to Wish you all a Happy and Blessed New Year. I hope the year 2012, will be wonderful and great for you and your families.
Wanted to show you a card I made for a family member for her birthday.
This card I made was inspired by Jean Martin from case study
Here is her sample.
Thank you for the inspiration . I used double embossing technique for the flowers and added and extra touch with the butterfly.

Diana



7 comments:

  1. wow, what a gorgeous card, luv the stunning flower...thanks for joining us at CASE Study, have a super day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card.
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this shaped card! That gorgeous butterfly adds so much dimension!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week :)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card D! Love the embossed flower and of course, butterflies are my favorite embellishment. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a pretty, pretty card! Love the flowers and that sweet butterfly :) Thanks so much for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, love the flowers and I just love butterflies. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diana, your cards continue to be more beautiful with every post. Your double technique flowers are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...