About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by !! I am a wife to an amazing husband and a mom of 2 wonderful kids ages 7 and 9. Living in Pembroke Pines, Fl. Being grateful everyday to God, for the wonderful family he has given me. Sharing ownership of our urgent care with my loving husband.I love to make cards, and baking. I love to learn different things. Finding time to do everything is always a challenge, but I sure love doing it.

Monday, February 7, 2011

PTI Tag download challange Tag 3

The Third Tag was from Designer Nicole Heady & Dawn Mcvey, I decided to combine the 2 tag together and also used the Spellbinder fancy tags. The color cardstock is summer sunrise from PTI. I used Martha stewart scoreboard to make the lines. The ribbon is from Micheals. The dots are from waterfall stickles.
Tell me what you think. Thanks

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...