About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by !! I am a wife to an amazing husband and a mom of 2 wonderful kids ages 7 and 9. Living in Pembroke Pines, Fl. Being grateful everyday to God, for the wonderful family he has given me. Sharing ownership of our urgent care with my loving husband.I love to make cards, and baking. I love to learn different things. Finding time to do everything is always a challenge, but I sure love doing it.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wedding Card 2



Hi Ya'll,

I hope everyone is having a good week. I wanted to show you this card I made for a really good friend of mine, you recently got married. When I saw this Stamp Set from Verve Stamps Love story, I was like I have got to get this. It is absolutely beautiful set. I really didn't know what to do. I just went with it, and I was really happy with the results.
The colors I chose was Lavender Moon, Black and Plum Pudding from PTI. I used my Copics to color in the heart and I Embossed the stamp image in black to give it a raised and glossy look. I also used the embossing folder Birds and Swirls to give it at impression on the plum pudding cardstock. I also used clear embossing of wedding rings on the black cardstock, it is too hard to tell in the picture. I know, I need to get a better camera. Hopefully one day. In the middle of the image I used a plum pudding color ribbon from PTI.
Well, I hope everyone will have a great weekend.
If you leave a comment at the bottom of the this post. I Thank You for the comment.
Till Next Time.

Love Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...