About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by !! I am a wife to an amazing husband and a mom of 2 wonderful kids ages 7 and 9. Living in Pembroke Pines, Fl. Being grateful everyday to God, for the wonderful family he has given me. Sharing ownership of our urgent care with my loving husband.I love to make cards, and baking. I love to learn different things. Finding time to do everything is always a challenge, but I sure love doing it.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Anniversary card


Happy Wednesday

Making this card is for a special person to me, she is what I call my second mom. When my mom was at work, she would take care of me when I was a little girl. I was actually her flower girl when she got married in India 35 years ago. Wow, besides being cousins, her daughter and me are like sisters. I love them both.
To make this card, I wanted to do something fairly simple. I found the cardstock from Joanna DCWV Lemon stack, combined it with PTI lemon Tart, Used the Simply Chartreuse card used the Spellbinder Parisian motif. I love this die cut. For an extra touch, I put liquid pearl around it.PTI stamp: Mixed Messages.
Have a wonderful day
Diana

3 comments:

  1. I am sure the special lady will love it. The colors are beautiful
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card D! Beautiful patterned paper.

    Arlene.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...