About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by !! I am a wife to an amazing husband and a mom of 2 wonderful kids ages 7 and 9. Living in Pembroke Pines, Fl. Being grateful everyday to God, for the wonderful family he has given me. Sharing ownership of our urgent care with my loving husband.I love to make cards, and baking. I love to learn different things. Finding time to do everything is always a challenge, but I sure love doing it.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Lighthouse Card- Mojo Monday


Hello My friend, I know it has been a while since I posted. Sorry about that, with working at 2 jobs and getting the kids ready for school and re-doing my art space. I have been busy. Today, I wanted to show you a card I made for one of the Doctors I work with. He love to sail and hasn't had time and have been busy. So I wanted to make this card. Also, got this layout from Mojomonday 205. I hope I did them proud.




Also and added bonus, I made Carrot cake Cupcake.
Till Next time. Have a wonderful Weekend.
Supplies: Stamps: Gina K designs, Papertrey ink
Cardstock. PTI Aqua mist, Gina K's Navy Blue.

Diana

5 comments:

  1. What a great card Diana!!! And those cupcakes look wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sky and sea look like a painting awesome card.
    Take care
    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, the sky, see and moon looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful D! The lighthouse is awesome and so is the background. You did a great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, I love your take on the sketch! Mojo Monday sketches are often my favorite inspiration when I'm out of ideas.

    I'm a new follower and looking forward to seeing more of your great creations! :)

    I would love if you stopped by my craft blog, Made Especially For You. Blog candy coming soon!

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...