About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by !! I am a wife to an amazing husband and a mom of 2 wonderful kids ages 7 and 9. Living in Pembroke Pines, Fl. Being grateful everyday to God, for the wonderful family he has given me. Sharing ownership of our urgent care with my loving husband.I love to make cards, and baking. I love to learn different things. Finding time to do everything is always a challenge, but I sure love doing it.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Jay Gee Nook's Challenge #12


Hello, Today wanted to show you a birthday card. I made for a friend on mine. I got my inspiration from Jay Gee Nook blog. I found this layout from an old mojo monday challenge wanted to use it for this card.


The supplies uses for this card is PTI chartreuse, Spring Rain and Melon Berry. The Pattern card stock is from K & Company. The Stamps used is from Flower Fusion.

Have a wonderful day.

Diana

4 comments:

  1. Diana, cute card! That Mojo sketch is not so old…I remember it :) I adore your embossing and papers. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Diana. The embossing is fabulous and I like the strips of ribbon.
    Thanks so much for joining us this month at Jay Gee's :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card D! I remember this sketch...you did a great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow your card is absolutley beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...