About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by !! I am a wife to an amazing husband and a mom of 2 wonderful kids ages 7 and 9. Living in Pembroke Pines, Fl. Being grateful everyday to God, for the wonderful family he has given me. Sharing ownership of our urgent care with my loving husband.I love to make cards, and baking. I love to learn different things. Finding time to do everything is always a challenge, but I sure love doing it.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hello,
Today, I am starting to blog. I really don't know what I am doing, or even know what I am going to say. Well I guess, I am going to talk about a little bit about me. I am a mom of 2 kids,a boy age 8 and a sweet girl age 5 1/2. I own a urgent care with my husband, in Davie Florida, call Quick Family Urgent Care. I love to stamp and make cards and plan parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...