About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by !! I am a wife to an amazing husband and a mom of 2 wonderful kids ages 7 and 9. Living in Pembroke Pines, Fl. Being grateful everyday to God, for the wonderful family he has given me. Sharing ownership of our urgent care with my loving husband.I love to make cards, and baking. I love to learn different things. Finding time to do everything is always a challenge, but I sure love doing it.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Anjali's Birthday Invites and favors

This is everything I had done times 30. It was exhausting, but so much fun. She really enjoyed her self. All the kids had a blast.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Di! I noticed you didn't have any followers (yet) so I thought I'd sign up to be the first! Yea!!! Anyway, it's amazing how similar our interest are...then again, we both new that! :) Good Luck with your bog! We definitely need to get together for a crop! Best of luck! Looking forward to many more updates....till then...

    Arlene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant knew that...not new that...that's what I get for not editing...LOL :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...