About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by !! I am a wife to an amazing husband and a mom of 2 wonderful kids ages 7 and 9. Living in Pembroke Pines, Fl. Being grateful everyday to God, for the wonderful family he has given me. Sharing ownership of our urgent care with my loving husband.I love to make cards, and baking. I love to learn different things. Finding time to do everything is always a challenge, but I sure love doing it.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Busy Day at the clinic and research

Today, is one of those days, where I just wanted to Stay in bed and relax. But I have to go to both my jobs and see my wonderful patients. Can't wait till tomorrow, It's my brothers birthday, he is turning the BIG 30. He's the youngest in the family, now I know I am getting old. We have nice lunch planned for him, with the family. I will have a lot of work tomorrow, to get everything done by Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...