About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by !! I am a wife to an amazing husband and a mom of 2 wonderful kids ages 7 and 9. Living in Pembroke Pines, Fl. Being grateful everyday to God, for the wonderful family he has given me. Sharing ownership of our urgent care with my loving husband.I love to make cards, and baking. I love to learn different things. Finding time to do everything is always a challenge, but I sure love doing it.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy Holiday


I want to wish everyone Merry Christmas!!! I know, I should of sent this yesterday, but my day was really busy,with Church and my wonderful family. Spending time with family was great. Our theme this year was Italian food, As you can see from the pictures. There was all sorts of delicious Pasta.

The desserts were great also, The favors I made for my Family and Friends were Red Velvet Cake Reindeer Cake Pop.


With this card I used My Papertrey ink Die cut Christmas Tree, Limitless labels. The Stamp is from Papertrey ink Tree trimming Trio and and Friendship Fillable Jar. The ornamental Embossing Folder from Sizzix
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...