About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by !! I am a wife to an amazing husband and a mom of 2 wonderful kids ages 7 and 9. Living in Pembroke Pines, Fl. Being grateful everyday to God, for the wonderful family he has given me. Sharing ownership of our urgent care with my loving husband.I love to make cards, and baking. I love to learn different things. Finding time to do everything is always a challenge, but I sure love doing it.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year



Hi Everyone, Want to wish everyone a blessed and Happy New Year. I had a great time on New Years Eve with my family. Saw the ball drop on TV with Dick Clark. Saw the wonderful display of fireworks at a cousin's apartment over looking the beach. It was great!

It was also my cousin sister's birthday yesterday. Had a blast spending time with her and family after words. So basically spent the beginning of the the year eating, and going into to work for a couple of hours. I hope that doesn't mean I will being eating and working everyday of this year. :)


I made a card for my wonderful Cousin sister. Practically she is my sister, and my best friend. Bela is a great person,she is full of heart and soul. No matter what, she is always there for me and I love her. The card stock I used was from Papertrey ink, Plum Pudding. I die cut the the presents, with the Make a Wish collection from Papertrey ink die, the card stock is from Bloom and butterflies from DCWV.I used the cutterbug Star embossing folder, the beautiful blue ribbon is from michaels'. The stamp I used was from fillable frame series, and also the die from papertreyink.

Talk to you later Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...