About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by !! I am a wife to an amazing husband and a mom of 2 wonderful kids ages 7 and 9. Living in Pembroke Pines, Fl. Being grateful everyday to God, for the wonderful family he has given me. Sharing ownership of our urgent care with my loving husband.I love to make cards, and baking. I love to learn different things. Finding time to do everything is always a challenge, but I sure love doing it.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

2nd grad card




Congrats Anna!!!
Today's post is on a great girl, who graduated from high school . She is a bright girl, who I hope will make her dreams come true in an 8 year program in medicine.

Graduating with honors and doing volunteer work is just the beginning. She does a lot for the community and is a well rounded person, who received the Silver Knight scholarship. Great job Anna. I am so happy for you, and I wish you all the best. Have fun in college and be the best you can be.

I love making this card, I used the PTI Stamp and embossed the image of the cap on the yellow and Terracotta paper. I just bought the spellbinder label 3 and cut it in the middle and use it on the sides of the card. I wanted to use the mat stack label 3 die. Stamped the image and made it image pop up. I really love the way this turned out.
Till Next time. Have a great day.

Diana

Supplies : Cardstock: Gina K : Mango; PTI: Lemon Tart, Terracotta, Black
Ink: Versa-mark ink, Black
PTI Die Mat stack Die 3, Spellbinder label 3
Stamp: PTI : For the Graduate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...