About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by !! I am a wife to an amazing husband and a mom of 2 wonderful kids ages 7 and 9. Living in Pembroke Pines, Fl. Being grateful everyday to God, for the wonderful family he has given me. Sharing ownership of our urgent care with my loving husband.I love to make cards, and baking. I love to learn different things. Finding time to do everything is always a challenge, but I sure love doing it.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Mojo Monday 195

Wanted to show you the card I made for the lady I work with, she needed a mother's Day card. I saw the challenge for Mojo Monday 195, I loved the sketch so I decided to play along.

Diana

1 comment:

  1. I like the colours you chose for this card -- reminds me of summer! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...