About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by !! I am a wife to an amazing husband and a mom of 2 wonderful kids ages 7 and 9. Living in Pembroke Pines, Fl. Being grateful everyday to God, for the wonderful family he has given me. Sharing ownership of our urgent care with my loving husband.I love to make cards, and baking. I love to learn different things. Finding time to do everything is always a challenge, but I sure love doing it.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Birthday card for my mother in law


Hi guys,Just wanted to show you a card I did for my mother in law.She is also a wonderful woman with a great heart. I am very blessed in my life to have so many mother figures.
Being around these wonderful strong woman, has showed me to be a good mother to my 2 kids. It was my mother-in law's birthday this past weekend. I made this card for her and also, one of my fruit baskets. I forgot to take a picture of the basket. ( Oh well)
Paper; PTI Hawaiian Shore, spring moss, DCWV card stock.
Ink: black, Hawaiian shore
Stamps: PTI: Dahlia;Verve stamp:Mom

Anyway, It was a busy weekend with a my son's basketball practice then a friend's daughter's birthday party . The theme was chocolate, it was a dangerous party for me. Since I am trying to loss some weight. They had a chocolate fountain to dip strawberries, and fruits and other things. Also every possible chocolate that was there was there. The dad of the little girl, made a chocolate milk fountain. It was the cutest little invention. I am also going to show you the card I made for her birthday.
Paper: PTI: chocolate and hibiscus Burst, sweet blush
Stamp: PTI: butterfly Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...