About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by !! I am a wife to an amazing husband and a mom of 2 wonderful kids ages 7 and 9. Living in Pembroke Pines, Fl. Being grateful everyday to God, for the wonderful family he has given me. Sharing ownership of our urgent care with my loving husband.I love to make cards, and baking. I love to learn different things. Finding time to do everything is always a challenge, but I sure love doing it.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom




Well as you can guess, it is my wonderful mom's birthday. I wanted to do something extra special for her. I am very much like her, we love to do creative things. She like to sew and doing embroidery ;and she loves to paint. Whenever she is on the phone, she is always doodling something really pretty on a piece of paper. So, the other day at Michaels Art store she told me she wanted a sketch book. I thought well that would be a great birthday present. So, I bought the sketch book, it was very simple. So I decided to make it look extra nice.
The cardstock I used from PTI- spring moss, lemon tart, sweet blush. I embossed the small design from the PTI - silent night stamp set. I used the embossing folder Swirl for the background. The flowers I used was from the PTI set viol
et, daffodils and Dahlia. I absolutely love those flowers. Coloring them was fun also.



For the Violet I wanted to stay in the similar color scheme, I used the copic markers. The leaves YG 11, YG 13 and YG17.
The inside of the flowers was-YR12. The inside flowers petal was Y13, Y26. The outside Petals was -YR 12, YR13



For the daffodil, I used the copic markers, The leaves YG 11, YG 13 and YG17. The daffodil I used, Y0000, Y11. Y13
For the dahlia, I used the colors-R30, 32, 35..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...