About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by !! I am a wife to an amazing husband and a mom of 2 wonderful kids ages 7 and 9. Living in Pembroke Pines, Fl. Being grateful everyday to God, for the wonderful family he has given me. Sharing ownership of our urgent care with my loving husband.I love to make cards, and baking. I love to learn different things. Finding time to do everything is always a challenge, but I sure love doing it.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day


Let me tell you about three important woman in my life.
My mom, and my 2 aunts.
My mom is an amazing woman, she is an inspiration to me. Since I was a little girl, I always looked up to my mom, she was a hard working Registered Nurse. She supported my brothers and I when my dad was having a rough time with work, in the mid 80's. No matter what, she worked hard and cooked for us. Somehow she made sure we were doing well in school. In this day and time we need a lot of help, to do things. She always made sure we can do what ever we put our minds to.
My Aunt Mariamma is also a wonderful woman, when I was little and my parents were both working, she came from India and stayed with us for a while before her marriage. She help raise me up. Now she has 2 great kids, who are just like my brother and sister. Her daughter also helps me with my fun crafty projects. My aunt has such a great heart and is a loving person.

My aunt Sally is also a wonderful aunt. When my brother was about a year and I was about 4 years my grandparents decided to watch us in India for a couple of month during summer before school. My aunt was just a teenager and help take care of us then. Now she help me take care of my kids, when I need her. She is also an amazing cook. Her daughter is also like a sister more then a cousin to me. Her daughter love to Spoil my kids.. Her daughter and I love to doing stamping and also helps me with all my crazy crafty projects.
I wanted to something special for my mom and aunts, so I made fruit baskets, used the cookie cutter for some of the fruits and made something healthy and light, which they loved.


I also made a card.
Which was so much fun to do.
Supplies:Paper is from Papertrey ink, Lavender Moon, Sweet Blush, Orange Zest
The flower : tissue paper, flower die from Papertrey ink
Stamp from Verse stamp set; Because of you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...