About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by !! I am a wife to an amazing husband and a mom of 2 wonderful kids ages 7 and 9. Living in Pembroke Pines, Fl. Being grateful everyday to God, for the wonderful family he has given me. Sharing ownership of our urgent care with my loving husband.I love to make cards, and baking. I love to learn different things. Finding time to do everything is always a challenge, but I sure love doing it.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Papertrey January Blog Hop Challenge



Hi Everyone, Papertrey ink is having a blog hop challenge, so I decided that I wanted to try my first challenge with the start of the New Year. The Challenge was to use a stamp set that you haven't used or even opened. So I decided to open up the stamp set Night, Night Moon. It is such a adorable stamp set, with all sorts of cute baby stamps. I decided to make this card very simple. I had a friend in mind who is having a baby, she is a real simple lady so I wanted to make it really simple. I stamped the Duck ,Rattle , Bib and Bottle with the papertrey ink collection: Lemon Tart, Plum Pudding, Aqua Mist and Melon Berry.
.
I used the stamp set from Papertrey ink: Night, Night Moon. The Cardstock I used is also from PTI: Aqua mist, Lemon tart, Hibiscus Burst the lavender card stock is from Michaels'.
I punched out four square and embossed them using sissix embossing folder baby. I colored in the stamps using my copics and embellished using the buttons from PTI. I hope you like it. To see more sample you can visit Nicole's blog.
Take Care and Have a Wonderful day. Till Next time.
Diana

7 comments:

  1. I haven't seen that set used in a while, very nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet baby card. I like how you embossed the squares behind the images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana.....This is such a sweet little card. Love the soft colors which makes for a gorgeous baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! I love this stamp set. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious card! I do not own that set but love all the little images you have used on your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...