About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by !! I am a wife to an amazing husband and a mom of 2 wonderful kids ages 7 and 9. Living in Pembroke Pines, Fl. Being grateful everyday to God, for the wonderful family he has given me. Sharing ownership of our urgent care with my loving husband.I love to make cards, and baking. I love to learn different things. Finding time to do everything is always a challenge, but I sure love doing it.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Thank You Card

Hi Everyone,
I wanted to show you this cute card I did for a friend of mine. I used the lemon and Berry shobet cardstock form papertreyink. The pink card stock is from Michaels's . The butterfly image is from the Hannah Montana cricut cartridge. They really have some cute images an that cartridge. The thank you Stamp is from Celebration of Thanks, from Verve stamps.
. I also used the spots and dots cutterbug embossing folder.
Write to you later. Till then Have a wonderful day.
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...