About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by !! I am a wife to an amazing husband and a mom of 2 wonderful kids ages 7 and 9. Living in Pembroke Pines, Fl. Being grateful everyday to God, for the wonderful family he has given me. Sharing ownership of our urgent care with my loving husband.I love to make cards, and baking. I love to learn different things. Finding time to do everything is always a challenge, but I sure love doing it.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Baby Shower Card

Hello Again,
I wanted to show you this cute card, I help design with my cousin Bela. We made for a good friend of ours who love veggie tales. Bela had told me that Veggie Tales were her favorite characters. So I got thinking, wouldn't it be great to come up with a card using veggie tales. . Shobha recently had the baby, Baby Sofia is absolutely precious.

To the design this card, I used my Gypsy, which I recently got and I fell in love. Using the cricut was fun, but after having the gypsy. I notice it is a lot more fun and I can do a lot more. The Cricut Cartridges I used was from New Arrival. The cardstock was from DCWV. The yellow ribbon I got from Target. I just love the way this card came out.
From great blogger Friend wanted more detail about how I did this card.
First the cartridges I used was the the Gypsy Font for the circle, and oval shapes for the tomato and the cucumber. I used a 1/2 circle punch for the eyes, For the teeth and diapers I just free handedly drew it out and then cut it. I Used my Copic markers to draw the lines for the cucumber. For the Baby rattle, frog, duck, tub and bubbles, I used the New arrival cartridge.

Tell me what you think. I appreciate your comments. Thanks, till tomorrow
Diana


3 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Can you give me some more info on how you did the Veggie Tales?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you like I will be adding more detail on the blog about the Veggie Tales card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute love it!tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...