About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by !! I am a wife to an amazing husband and a mom of 2 wonderful kids ages 7 and 9. Living in Pembroke Pines, Fl. Being grateful everyday to God, for the wonderful family he has given me. Sharing ownership of our urgent care with my loving husband.I love to make cards, and baking. I love to learn different things. Finding time to do everything is always a challenge, but I sure love doing it.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Scooby Doo Invite

HI guys,
I wanted to show you the cute invite I made for Anjali's Birthday. I wanted to do something different. Anjali is my little 7 year old now. She is a special little girl with a heart of gold. She is full of energy and always thinking of others. She wanted a Scooby Doo Party, which was a little challenging. But it ended up being alot of fun. Since there were not alot of stuff for Scooby Doo. I wanted to be creative.
I found the dog print template from Fiskcar, that I had. I used it for the embossing of the card. the Scooby Doo was from the confetti at Party City. The Little Dog Tag I used my wonderful gypsy and used the Cricut to cut out the SD and the the tag.
Tomorrow I will show you this really nice Banner and I made using the cricut for her birthday Banner.
Till tomorrow. I hope everyone has a wonderful Day.

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...