About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by !! I am a wife to an amazing husband and a mom of 2 wonderful kids ages 7 and 9. Living in Pembroke Pines, Fl. Being grateful everyday to God, for the wonderful family he has given me. Sharing ownership of our urgent care with my loving husband.I love to make cards, and baking. I love to learn different things. Finding time to do everything is always a challenge, but I sure love doing it.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Baby Shower favors


Hello My Friends,

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I wanted to show you these cute favors I did for a friend of mine for her baby shower. I wanted to make something simple because, My cousin and I had to make about 50 of them. Usually doing something simple for me is not in my vocabulary. But time was short and we had to make so many, and was on a budget.
The items used for this project was, baby blue and lavender cardstock which I got from Michaels. A Baby embossing folder from Sissix, which I really love. The Stamp Set was from Papertrey ink. The Cartridge I used was from New Arrival. The Scalloped Ides was from PTI's Die collection. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...